Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Vroom Vroom!!


We both were happy to welcome the new member of our family. She was red in color and people were awestruck whenever they saw her...our all new Vista :)
We hadn't bothered about the recession had gone ahead to bring home our long dreamt possession; Our Car :)
Learning to handle her was an experience all together...she was smooth and curvy and sexy..! When she was only a few days old I or rather both of us would wait for the moment to drive her on the roads. Less was I aware then about how bad is the Pune traffic and worse are the road conditions (which now they say are better...says who??)..! Because it becomes very hectic for Smarty to drive a 2-wheeler or a 4-wheeler all the way to Hinjewadi, he prefers to go by the company transport system. So...I, now who was all the time after Smarty to get us a car...so that we could save money on the daily rickshaw fare... while going to and fro to office.....had to take Vista to office ....daily..!
To be honest.....it was really a nice feeling to flaunt your car by driving it to office and I was so excited about it...! But I think after a week's driving on the Pune roads I no more have this excitement....its vanished!
Curse this traffic...!
Only if the Pune roads were wider or the traffic was lesser....driving in my (our) Vista would have been divine :)

Love 
Swati Mayur (Smarty)

No comments:

Post a Comment