Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Inferiority Complex


I have always had this inferiority complex with some things or the other. Like when i was a kid I had complexes about me not having lovely clothes and thought my friends had the best outfit..!
And I literally had this complex til I was in college.

Later, after a few years, I got married and my husband was earning a decent amount, that was the time when I really started shopping! Later I too got a good job and now I have like...I can own a shop!
Now I am complete satisfied with the array of external clothing’s I have :) Holds true for the range of footwear too...

Now, my complexes have become mature...
I am a Tech writer by profession and I am supposedly expected to have a good command for the Britisher's language. I do have a good command over it, but ironically, I am not able to speak fluently....and  I always have this feeling that the person next to me can speak the best English ever....which in turn makes me stammer while I am speaking and lowers my confidence :(

I am trying to over come this by talking in English with the Smarty (for which he really gets agitated sometimes :))or reading English books and articles, watching English soaps...And a lot more...not worth mentioning...........!
I hope I over come this too...soon....!
My last inferiority complex was over come with the help of Smarty...hope He or he helps me this time too! :)
God bless me

Love
Swati Mayur (Smarty).

No comments:

Post a Comment