Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Here she comes...


There seems to be a lot of confusion in my mind....well...confusion is not the right word but I am in state where I am not able to take a firm decision...and that is because  I am all skeptical about things...things which are crucial...in our life .....and to things which we have already paid enough....though it being not our fault..!
I had 2 missed abortions for the past 2 years…in a row….!
Both of us being completely illiterate in the medical fraternity had to listen and obey and to what the Doctor says…off course because it is for our betterment..!
We had followed our Doc’s instructions every time and still we had to face those abortions..!
At one hand we say that the medical science can cause miracles…then why not with us…!What did we do to anybody..!
I am not in a mood to go in the details of what happened each year that caused the abortions…but the truth is they happened in spite of taking precautions and care to what the Doc had told us..!
Anyway…after all this …we have dared to take a chance once more …and the lust for cute little baby (boy or a girl) is all that is making us do all this…and this time We will see that nothing goes wrong…!

Human nature and traits sometimes really makes you wonder….!
A kid is all that we are desiring to have now…..after a few years…when he grows in an adult…gets chipped off from its parents…the reason being his studies…then his job…and finally his marriage..! Some parents need their space then…and some suffer loneliness..!
So the question is…is all this pain taking worth it..!...Now I am again in a state of confusion…or whatever that is called..!

But then …after a bit of thinking…what I firmly feel is…..having a baby…and being a Mother…is a wish that I truly want to come true…is a role that I really want to pursue…and for that I am not gonna think of the future…and what will happen then…I am just gonna have it ……live in the present…forget the past…bring to life and try to make him/her the best human being on earth…who will have his own views…..and not get bamboozled by people’s opinion…and will has his own.. and lead a perfect life I have always dreamt of! J

God bless Us and the newcomer 

Love 
Swati Mayur (Smarty)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment