Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Smarty and Movies....


I love to watch cartoon or animated stuff...and Smarty hates it as much as I love it...!
And...Smarty looooovvvees to watch cricket as much as I hate it! I mean I cant bear to see every stupid match (which has no wieghtage, importance) that’s played by our stupid Indian cricketers throughout the year...!
And the worst part is that My Man does not understand that those cricketers get money for those matches...and u don't!
Once we had a heated discussion on this topic...and we do keep having such heated discussion now and then....and obviously I am never able to convince him at any cost..! Sorry I digress...but after one such heated discussion...My Man sent me an article written by Harsha Bhogle (who is a cricketer - theoretically) where he has explained - Why should one watch cricket…and its so much fun...and how it has touched so many people's lives (touched ???) and all that crap..!
But what My Man does not understand is, that "theoretical cricketer" is writing those articles to make a living....and not mere passion...because as long as the Indian cricket team plays...his theories float..!
But all in vain..! God please show him the right path, because thy not know what thy doing! sigh!!

Love 
Swati Mayur (Smarty)

No comments:

Post a Comment